Mountain View Farm is an ideal all-around farm and retreat located in the heart of Rappahannock County. At 314±acres it strikes an excellent balance between a working farm and manageable landholding. Approximately one-third of the property is open pasture and is used for cattle and hay production, while mature hardwoods make up the remaining acreage and support productive deer and turkey hunting. As the farm name implies, expansive views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah National Park are prevalent. The farm’s location is highly coveted, with Washington D.C. only 90 minutes to the east, and the well-known towns of Flint Hill, Little Washington, and Sperryvilleall less than10 minutes away.
Full Photo Gallery
“Mountain View Farm is the type of property I love working on as a broker – an excellent farm with untapped potential in a closely held area. This farm has a very promising next chapter.”
Overview & Facts
- Outstanding views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah National Park.
- A balanced mixture of open ground and hardwood forest.
- Fenced pastures with automatic waterers.
- Coveted area within Rappahannock County.
- Easy access to Sperryville, Flint Hill, and Little Washington.
- 90 minutes west of Washington D.C.
- Excellent investment opportunity.