Located minutes from vibrant downtown Chattanooga, Mountain Lake is 79± acres with 1,600± feet of Tennessee River frontage. Known as “Tennessee’s Grand Canyon”, the property is situated in the heart of the Tennessee River Gorge, which offers dramatic and stunning views from all corners of the property. The property’s viewshed is the protected Prentice Cooper State Forest offering a lifetime of pristine views. TVA’s 2,926±-acre Raccoon Mountain surrounds Mountain Lake offering additional protected natural buffers and ample recreational opportunities.
On the bank of the river are 5± acres of cleared and flat land that includes a generous recreational sandbar and an established boat ramp. The remainder of the property climbs in elevation with several homesites beyond compare. There is an excellent road system on the property with a paved driveway and private entrance off Raccoon Mountain Road. EPB has installed an extensive network of underground power, which comes with one of the country’s fastest fiber optic services. This infrastructure sets up perfectly for high-end development or it will make for an incomparable single-family estate. The Tennessee River is an idyllic recreational body of water. Coupled with the convenience to Chattanooga (10 minutes), this river frontage provides a unique lifestyle centered around water and boating.
Full Photo Gallery
Overview & Facts
- 79± acres only 10 minutes to downtown Chattanooga
- Excellent road system private entrance off Raccoon Mountain Rd with main driveway paved
- Extensive network of buried water line and EPB power and fiber optic, which is one of the country’s fastest fiber optic services.
- 5± acre flat grass lawn on bank of the Tennessee River
- 1,600± feet of river frontage in the heart of the Tennessee River Gorge
- Prentice Cooper State Forest is property’s viewshed offering a lifetime of pristine views
- TVA’s 2,926±-acre Raccoon Mountain surrounds the property offering additional protected natural buffers and ample recreational opportunities.
- Setup for high-end development or an incomparable single-family estate